Phu Quoc is the largest island in Vietnam. The island has a total area of 574 square kilometres and a permanent population of approximately 103,000. Located in the Gulf of Thailand, the district of Phu Quoc includes the island and 21 smaller islets. Duong Dong town is located on the west coast and is also the administrative and largest town on the island. With tourist boom in decades, Phu Quoc has achieved fast economic growth. Now Phu Quoc is one of the most attractive tourist attractions in Vietnam.READ MORE...
Among many Vietnam tours, you wonder if Phu Quoc private tours are worth the money and time. The following will give you the answer and reveal some ideas for your travel.READ MORE...
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Phu Quoc Vietnam honeymoon tour
- Honeymoon tour to Vietnam: an absolutely perfect choice for newly-weds
- Phu Quoc Island – Paradise for Honeymoon tours
- Phu Quoc Travel Reviews: Interesting places that not many foreign travelers pay attention to
- Phu Quoc Travel Reviews: what to eat in Phu Quoc?
- Everything you should know about travelling to Phu Quoc in December