Traveling to Phu Quoc Island to enjoy such Vietnam luxury tours
Phu Quoc is the largest island in Vietnam with magnificent beaches, fresh air, fresh water, natural landscape, friendly people, and cool weather. The Government, domestic investors and overseas ones have been invested heavily in Phu Quoc and make it one of the well-known destinations, not only in Vietnam but also all over the world. With a 3-day-2-night tour, you have a chance to visit all around this heaven island.
Heaven Island – Phu Quoc
Day 1: First look at the Phu Quoc Island
- Pick up at Phu Quoc Airport.
- Dinh Cau: the symbol of Phu Quoc Island
- Thuy Long Thanh Mau – Dinh Ba: have lunch
- Phu Quoc Prison
- Ho Quoc Pagoda
- Pearl farming area
- Have dinner and go back to your hotel
- Feel free to shop at Dinh Cau night market and enjoy the food
Day 2: More promising activities in Phu Quoc
- Have breakfast
- Arrive at the Duong Dong Port. You can go fishing, go swimming or snorkel with essential equipment to see corals at Ong Lang Beach.
- Have lunch at a restaurant
- Arrive at Phu Quoc Vinpear Land amusement park
- Have dinner at Phu Quoc Beach restaurant
Day 3: Last day - Fun play
- Have breakfast. Check out your room.
- Arrive at Duong Dong Town to visit Phu Quoc traditional craft village
- Have lunch.
- Transfer to Phu Quoc airport.
Here is a clearer description of each place mentioned above. You can look through this reference in order to have a better view on this Vietnam luxury tours.
DINH CAU (CAU TEMPLE)
Dinh Cau – ideal place to watch sunset
Lying on the odd-shaped cliffs, Dinh Cau is a small temple where the fishers come to pray for protection before heading out to the sea. It is also a popular and quiet spot to watch the sunset, the sea, the harbour, and the boats.
PHU QUOC PRISON
Phu Quoc Prison
This is a historic place where Vietnamese soldiers used to be kept and tortured by French colonists and the administrators of the Republic of Vietnam. It used to be close and then was redecorated and open again as a destination for visitors.
HO QUOC PAGODA
Thien vien Truc lam Ho Quoc – Ho Quoc pagoda
Ho Quoc Pagoda is the largest pagoda in Phu Quoc, which perches on a mountain. There are many ornate carvings and jade statues of warriors and Buddhas. It is also the best spot to see the calm ocean, the deep blue sky, the peaceful dawn and the mountainous landscape surrounding.
DINH CAU NIGHT MARKET
Fun for night – Dinh Cau night market
You need to understand one fact in Vietnam that if you want to find out one regional speciality, street food is a must. Personally, though eating in a restaurant seems better, the dishes there won’t taste as good as those at the street stalls. Here we have seafood, Phu Quoc fish sauce, pepper, Sim wine, pearl, etc.
ONG LANG BEACH
View from above the Ong Lang beach
One of the beauties in Phu Quoc, Ong Lang beach attracts you to its quietness and wild-scape. You can swim, snorkel, go fishing, go kayaking, go kart racing and do many things there. If lucky, you may have a chance to see the jellyfish.
VINPEARL LAND AMUSEMENT PARK
Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc
There are a variety of activities you can do here. They have water park, outdoor games, indoor games, aquarium, cuisine town, shopping street and featured shows. It really is an ideal place for couples to spend their trip and have fun.
PHU QUOC TRADITIONAL CRAFT VILLAGE
Fish sauce-making traditional craft village
Fishing village, pepper farm, pearl farm, fish sauce-making village, dog sanctuary are those famous and must-to-know traditional crafts in Phu Quoc. You get the chance to see how the people do and the process also.
For more information, just in case you manage the trip on your own to have the best tours, consider more fascinating beaches here like Bai Truong, Bai Dai, Bai Sao, Bai Mong Tay, etc. You can also try out Phu Quoc National Park or Vinpearl Land Safari to “live in harmony with nature” in Vietnam.
MOST VIEWED ARTICLES
- Phu Quoc Vietnam honeymoon tour
- Honeymoon tour to Vietnam: an absolutely perfect choice for newly-weds
- Phu Quoc Island – Paradise for Honeymoon tours
- Phu Quoc Travel Reviews: Interesting places that not many foreign travelers pay attention to
- Phu Quoc Travel Reviews: what to eat in Phu Quoc?
- Everything you should know about travelling to Phu Quoc in December