Destinations,

Phu Quoc group tour|Discovering beautiful Phu Quoc island

The uniqueness of raising pearls in Phu Quoc

Whenever referring to Phu Quoc, people often think of pristine beaches full of sunshine, primeval forests, specialties that are gifted by nature. However, Phu Quoc also has many other places such as the village where the pearls are cultured.

The charming landscape of Phu Quoc Island

The charming landscape of Phu Quoc Island

Located in Kien Giang province, Phu Quoc is known as Pearl Island. With clear beaches such as Sao Beach and Dai Beach, Phu Quoc is truly a paradise for those who love the sea. For example, Duong Dong Town is the most crowded residential area on Phu Quoc Island. Especially, the market near Dinh Cau is opened at night. In addition, Ham Ninh fishing village, Ganh Dau and An Thoi archipelago are also must-go destinations which cannot be ignored in Phu Quoc group tour. In addition, Phu Quoc is the familiar place in Vietnam honeymoon tour which many couples choose.

Visitors taking part in Phu Quoc tour can also be interested in many specialties here. These specialties can become the meaningful gift for their friends and relatives. There is not only the fresh seafood but also the Phu Quoc pepper. These peppers are planted along the red dirt road to Bac Dao, Ganh Dau. However, the pearls here become one of the most famous things in Phu Quoc Island.

Visiting the tourism area to culture the pearls 

Visiting the tourism area to culture the pearls

The pearl in Phu Quoc is famous for not only its luxury but also natural beauty. The pearls will bring the users many good things. Therefore, the pearls become the favorite of many tourists, especially with women.

When referring to Phu Quoc pearls, Ngoc Hien Pearl has become familiar to visitors from everywhere. Besides, this brand has become a familiar address for local people on the island. Ngoc Hien Pearl is not only famous in the country but also well-known in the world. These pearls have excellent quality, the variety of designs, meeting the fashion trends in the global. Thanks to effective business policy, Ngoc Hien is the only workshop in Phu Quoc, which is certified by the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Kien Giang Province to serve for tourists’ visits.

The uniqueness of raising pearls in Phu Quoc

The uniqueness of raising pearls in Phu Quoc

Every day, Ngoc Hien gallery welcomes thousands of visitors who join in Phu Quoc tour coming and go shopping here. However, the number of pearls produced by Ngoc Hien provides to the domestic market, accounting for only 25% of the total pearls, while the remaining 75% are exported to the world, including the top pearl countries such as Japan and Korea.

Ngoc Hien Pearl is the first enterprise culturing pearls in Phu Quoc. In order to ensure the quality of each pearl, Ngoc Hien’s pearl culture facilities have a closed process with modern technology. The leading Japanese experts directly manage and take care of the stages from selecting breeds, feeding, and transplanting to creating the products. From a small base initially, Ngoc Hien Pearl has been constantly growing and is widely known by domestic and foreign customers. Ngoc Hien pearl culture establishment and the gallery of pearls become one of the tourist attractions that tourists cannot miss in Phu Quoc group tour.

Sightseeing the pearl culturing establishment

Sightseeing the pearl culturing establishment

Step into the pearl gallery in Ngoc Hien, visitors can touch and admire the natural beauty of Phu Quoc pearls. Many visitors have bought a lot of pearl jewelry as gifts for their relatives, friends or themselves. Beside traditional pearls, guests can choose jewelry. They are crafted very sophisticatedly, combining pearls with gold, platinum, silver or other precious stones. The combination of harmony and luxury has increased the nobility of Ngoc Hien pearl.

The pieces of jewelry are made from the pearls

The pieces of jewelry are made from the pearls

Besides the main products being pearls, jewelry items in this traditional village also have the natural attraction for tourists. So, Ngoc Hien pearls become a passion and suitability for all women from young girls to old ladies. Travelers should not miss a tour of this traditional village to admire the wonderful pearls in Phu Quoc tour.

Furthermore, visitors should find out the most suitable time to go to Phu Quoc. The most tourist season is from April to September. However, the dry season from October to March next year is the most beautiful time to travel to Phu Quoc. In general, visitors can trust to come to Phu Quoc at any time of the year because the average annual temperature is only about 28 degrees Celsius. The most important thing is tracking weather forecasts to avoid rainy days. Therefore, visitors can choose Phu Quoc luxury tour to be able to have the most comfortable moment in their vacation.

Related Post